Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blogging


"The first thing you need to decide when you build your blog is what you want to accomplish with it, and what it can do if successful." -Ron Dawson

Today is just a chance to poke a little bit of fun at myself in all this realm of seriousness. Blogging is a great opportunity for people to make a difference, to enlighten others and for some to simply waste space and time on the internet.

My opportunity is to help one or several people with encouragement and advice. I am not always right or 'on the mark' with all that I say. Yet my belief is that it starts with one person taking the time to impact the life of another in a positive way. The wave started will eventually impact many others.

Begin a new wave this year by choosing to help at least one other person. I will keep blogging away, share my thoughts with others, share your thoughts with others.
_

No comments: