Monday, February 26, 2007

Why Don't He Write No More

It has been a few too many days since I've written. Even though I do not consider myself a writer, I can feel sort of what it is like to have 'writers block.' With my work and all that goes on in life, my mind has drifted to other parts of that life. Yet I do find myself wondering how many of the great writers may have dealt with this.

Even many of the inspirational speakers that weekly get up and speak to thousands of people must go through periods and seasons. Just how many ways can you describe the benefits of living life in a positive way? Examples abound out there and I read as much as time will allow.

The stories, the anecdotes or even the occassional comic are all intended to give you different perspectives of attitude. I have been struggling to find a way to place these stories to book. Is there a formula that works for many of you. Should it be 365 days of attitude, a book, a daily calendar or attitude fortune cookies?

Maybe those of you out there could help me. I'm looking for a publisher or how to contact the appropriate ones with the idea. I'm looking for affirmation that there would be interest out there. And maybe I should take my own advice and simply step out there and simply do it.

Send me your comments and I'll get my 'inspiration' back soon enough. Writing today is the first step in starting it all back up again.

No comments: