Friday, September 24, 2010

Wondrous Stories

"Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe." ~Gail Devers

Recently I was listening to the song Wondrous Stories, by a group from back in the 1970s named YES. This particular group was and remains a favorite of mine. It reminded me of visiting my hometown with my father. As we drove, he told me stories of life growing up.

These stories are truly wondrous and I love to hear these wonderous stories not only from him, but from others about life. So much can be learned from listening and hearing of those things which make up who we are today.

It is these same stories we will pass down to others. There will also be stories that we have to pass down to others. All of these are wonderous and special. Each of them are worth gold to our lives if all we do is hear them. If you take the lessons learned, they will mold your dreams.



Yearn to hear the wondrous stories that those in your life have to tell.

No comments: