Friday, October 14, 2011

Someone Is Thinking of You


Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.”

Our mother, Rose Marie (Gale) Primm passed away on October 14, 2008. She died from the effects of Pancreatic Cancer. It is a day that our family carries in our hearts because Mom gave us so much during her life and also in those final days.

One thing she said that resonates with me to this day is, "Prayer was here for us before we knew what prayer was for." To me it means that God is looking out for us even if we are unaware of it.

I add my mother to that list of people up above. She is looking out for each of us even now from a greater place. She is doing so even when we don't realize that she is. And for that I thank you Mom.

Love you and miss you.

No comments: