Thursday, January 19, 2012

Love Is Here


Navin R. Johnson: The new phone book's here! The new phone book's here!
Harry Hartounian: Boy, I wish I could get that excited about nothing.
Navin R. Johnson: Nothing? Are you kidding? Page 73 - Johnson, Navin R.! I'm somebody now! Millions of people look at this book everyday! This is the kind of spontaneous publicity - your name in print - that makes people. I'm in print! Things are going to start happening to me now.
-From 1979 movie The Jerk

Navin is quite correct, "things are going to start happening to me now." My new book called "Love Is" has arrived on the virtual shelves. And I'm as excited as Navin is regarding its release. I truly believe I'm getting better at this!

"Love Is" is available in both paperback and eBook formats. A story of one man's journey to figure out what love is, stories of what others did in the name of love and an exploration of the greatest love story ever told. This book will change your view on what love is meant to be. It will show you just how powerful love can be in your life.

What a great revolution it would be if more people learned how the true meaning of love could lift them even higher. If millions of people got a fresh way of understanding how love moves in their life, the change would be dramatic.

So get excited about your life. Be part of the millions that will learn what "Love Is" this Valentines Day. Let love move you to greatness. And most important, stay inspired my friends.

WIPF and STOCK - only $11.20 for Paperback version

AMAZON.COM - only $8.99 for Kindle version

No comments: