Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Failure to Success


"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." -Michael Jordan

All of my life I have had failures of one varying degree or another. I have tried to be the best at everything I do and fallen short many of those times. But what all of my failures have prepared me to be the success that I am in areas I never would have thought possible.

You have the same ability to learn from failure and succeed solely because you did fail. If you let failure take over and prevent you from ever trying again, then failure has won. But if you allow failure to be another learning experience, a lession understood; it will allow you to use failure to succeed.

Never let yourself get down because of failures. Get back up a thousand times if you have to. And remember that success will come to you.

Stay inspired my friends and you can also start reading different types of articles I've written at Street Articles.

No comments: