Thursday, February 23, 2012

I Am All Things Possible


"If you believe in what you are doing, then let nothing hold you up in your work. Much of the best work of the world has been done against seeming impossibilities. The thing is to get the work done." -Dale Carnegie

There are lots of words we use every day that keep us from moving forward. We use words that diminish our ability and work against us. We use words such as; immature, immovable, impair, impatient, imperceivable, imperfect, implacable, impossible, impotent, impractical, and improbable.

The only thing that these words accomplish are to convince ourselves that everything is impossible. They set us up for a life that keeps us from achieving greater things in our life.

Sure enough, there are words we can use such as; imagine, implement, important, impress, improve, and improvise. But you can also turn the negative words into positive words such as;

I am mature
I am moveable
I am patient
I am perfect
I am possible
I am potent
I am practical
I am probable

I am all of these things which means all things are possible. It all begins by turing your negative words away. It begins by starting to speak positive words into your life, your relationships, your children, your friends and everything else you do.

Eventually you will find that possibility begins to turn into reality.

No comments: