Thursday, February 02, 2012

Now


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

There are two words which tend to prevent us from ever getting ahead in life. They are words that we all too often speak into our own lives and allow a certain power over us.

Those two words are IF and WHEN.

IF only I had more time. IF only I was smarter. IF the stars align perfectly. Then I will move myself to seek a better life, greater achievement and reach those goals I have set for myself.

WHEN the kids are out of school. WHEN the weather gets better. WHEN the time is right. Then I will be able to complete my schooling, find out if I'm capable and reach those goals I have set for myself.

Almost daily we talk ourselves out of doing some greater, something more in our life. We say those words nearly instantaneous and without thought of how destructive they are to our goals.

Be one to get and DO what it is you want to DO in life. Don't say IF. Don't say WHEN. Like the famous advertising slogan goes, "Just Do It" and see your goals fulfilled.

Stay inspired my friends.

No comments: