Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Look Whats Out


It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done.” ― Vincent van Gogh

Have you ever needed to hear just the right thing from a friend?

Or possibly read a story to push you through life?

Well the good news is that my sixth book is here and it is called We Love, We Laugh, We Eat Fruity Pebbles. The title is inspired by words from a conversation I had with a friend that simply stuck with me. It contains stories to inspire and motivate you through your tough times or help push you to excel in life.

The stories may even cause you to enjoy a bowl of Fruity Pebbles.

While it took longer than originally intended to publish, I do hope you enjoy it. And as Navin Johnson said, "Things are going to start happening for you now."



Stay inspired my friends!

No comments: