Tuesday, January 06, 2015

One More Sparrow


Nothing you become will disappoint me; I have no preconception that I'd like to see you be or do. I have no desire to forsee you, only to discover you. You can't disappoint me.” ― Mary Haskell

In life, we grow up and leave home to take on the world. And like the sparrows that scatter about, we go about our separate ways.

There will be moments of terror and frightened circumstance. But there will also be moments of delight and love to strengthen you.

While all this happens, remember there is unconditional love of your parents.

If you were not so fortunate, know there is always one constant and unconditional love from your faith.

No matter how many times we fail or ask, there will always be one more answer.

There will always be one more sparrow.



Stay inspired my friends!

No comments: