Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Each Day Learn


God allows us to experience the low points of life in order to teach us lessons we could not learn in any other way. The way we learn those lessons is not to deny the feelings but to find the meanings underlying them.” - Stanley Lindquist

Each day I learn something new about life around me.

Each was learned through disappointments, occurrences I wished occurred differently and through examining each event.

Each was learned through success, occurrences I had hoped or prepared for and examining what worked in each event.

My belief in how we learn our lessons each day could be different than yours. Religious belief does enter in and my intent here is not to preach. Those that regularly read this blog understand that. Yet from time to time, I am sure my religious views shines through but rest assure I am only trying to shed a light to help guide your path through life.

If you find yourself disappointed or elated with success, find meaning and learn from it.

I do so most every day because life gives so much to us. Allow life to teach and guide you every day.

And stay inspired my friends!

No comments: