Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Move a Nation


"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic." ~ Unknown

I try to write my blogs from various devices from time to time. It becomes sort of an experiment doing so with devices such as an iPad or iPhone. My admission here is that I am a Windows PC kind of guy and it is my comfort zone.

Yet I'm not here to review the iPad or my lack of skill in figuring out how to do a lot of cool things with it. I am sure there are hidden features and applications to soon be discovered. What I am interested in talking about is the unknown.

An exciting part of life is stretching out into the new and unknown.

When you look down a new path and trust your own ability, doing so is what makes life great. You do n0t have to be the best trained or the smartest one out there. Heck, look at me! I'm not a professional writer nor a professional motivator, or even a professional speaker.

I step out and stretch myself because they have an impact on people's lives and my own. I am careful not to over step into areas where "real" professional help is needed. But I do reach into the unknown and try to create a new path.

You have the ability try the unknown, the new, in your life.

There is nothing and no one stopping you except yourself. You can take on a new way of looking at your attitude about life. You can find a different kind of book to read or maybe a new set of friends. And maybe it doesn't have to start that extreme.

Just believing in yourself is the start of something greater.

Knowing that regardless of which path you go down, you will overcome anything that comes your way. And it is not the professionals I am talking to here. They perform great work throughout their lives with hard work, dedication and belief.

The people I am speaking to are the ones who can build an ark, move a nation or inspire a generation. And that just happens to be each one of you.

Stay inspired my friends!

No comments: