Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Music To Our Heart


If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.
Albert Einstein

Volkswagen created a site called The Fun Theory dedicated to the thought that something as simple as fun is the easiest way to change people’s behavior for the better.

In this video, what if would take the stairs instead of the escalator or elevator and feel better? It is something we often tell ourselves but few of us follow the advice to so. What if walking the stairs were more fun than riding an escalator?

What would happen?


Notice how many people took the stairs as opposed to the escalator.

If we hear the music in all that we do, what other great things could we do besides just taking the stairs?

Stay inspired my friends!

No comments: