Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Colors Of Our Life


When you photograph people in color, you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in Black and white, you photograph their souls!” ― Ted Grant

The picture above shows my Grandpa Gale, my mother Rose, my Grandma Gale and my Uncle Art. I believe it was taken back in 1950 in Sioux City, Iowa which seems eons ago.

For many years, I wondered if color even existed in those early days because all of the pictures were in black and white. Even television had no color early on.

Yet I know color existed if only because my mother Rose Marie was here on earth. She brought the beauty of color into life with her presence and I do miss her smile.

Happy birthday Mom and love you.

Love, hug and smile with others while you can. Embrace the colors they bring into this world and stay inspired my friends.

No comments: