Tuesday, January 19, 2016

What Is Your Focus?


"One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular." -Tony Robbins

There are weeks and days in which I simply need to focus harder on the manuscript for a new book I am writing. Finding that focus can be difficult but when I do it certainly pays off in what I can get done.

As it is said, "Amazing things happen when you put your mind to it."

There were many things I had to simply let go and allow to wait while I worked ten to twelve hour days researching, writing, researching and writing some more. Quite a bit of the book had already been formulated in my mind, but it takes checking of facts, reading other opinions or authors to get a good handle on my own thoughts.

A lot can be learned in a focused process.

Your life can accomplish many things as well if you take the time to focus. Directing your attention to the goal, desire or vision will take you much further than simply coming up with a lot of different ideas.

Ideas are good, but they are only pieces of paper scattered about your desk.

You need to choose one idea and direct your energy to completing it. When you do that, surprise yourself with how far you will take yourself. Be surprised at how high you will take yourself. Surprise yourself in achieving.

Stay inspired my friends!

No comments: