Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Walking For A Cause


You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.” ― John Bunyan

Our son Jonathan has Crohns Disease and works every day to live a normal life. For over ten years he has dealt with this condition and has still succeeded in making it through high school, college and graduate school.

On May 7th, he takes a step in raising money to help combat this illness.

Will you help me me reach my goal in helping us raise some needed research dollars!

This year, I will be walking in the Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA). Take Steps is CCFA's national walk the nation's largest event dedicated to finding cures for digestive diseases. It is a casual 2-3 mile stroll to raise money for crucial research, bringing us closer to a future free from Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.

Over 1.6 million American adults and children are affected by these digestive diseases. While many suffer in silence, Take Steps brings this community together in a fun, energetic and supportive atmosphere.

Your donation will help support local patient programs, as well as important research projects.

This cause is very close to me and I appreciate your help as we fight for cures!

In addition to donating, you can join me at the event. There will be food, music and family activities. The more money we raise, the closer we will be to making life more manageable for patients who live with these diseases every day.

Please join me or donate in my efforts to support CCFA in finding cures!

Stay inspired my friends!

No comments: