Friday, September 02, 2016

This Week Was


Try to make at least one person happy every day. If you cannot do a kind deed, speak a kind word. If you cannot speak a kind word, think a kind thought. Count up, if you can, the treasure of happiness that you would dispense in a week, in a year, in a lifetime! - Lawrence G. Lovasik

It was a very long week for me as business kept me from having the time to write. I cherish being able to write every day and connect with people through my articles.

Sometimes it just doesn't happen.

But I do take the time when I am out at the store, walking into an office for a meeting, or talking with others to leave them with hopefully one good thing.

Each of us can this.

Every single day you have the opportunity to impact someone's life in a positive fashion. A smile, a good word, a helping hand or simply listening to them.

Every good action counts.

Try to be the type of person who lifts, encourages and makes the day a little bright for someone else. Your own day will be brightened if you do.


Stay inspired my friends!

No comments: