Sunday, September 20, 2020

Clouds of Grey


Grey clouds swirling in random quiet,

Filling days with covered notions.

My mind it drifts with all their passing,

To places of so many emotions.

The sky will fill with gentle rain,

Like tears of joy or tears of pain,

The day continues mostly silent.


The Sun it sits above this blanketed sky.

It settles then onto the horizon,

Darkness falls, still stars are hidden.

And tears still fall on ground so sodden,

To wash and cleanse that which I feel.

The night continues mostly silent.


The day returns the rain has settled,

Upon the earth so dry now fertile.

It springs forth hope of new direction.

My mind is filled with eased conviction,

To watch the sky now cleared of grey.

Each day it passes, each one is new.

My life continues mostly silent.  


Stay inspired my friends!


No comments: