Sunday, June 11, 2006

Consistency & Your Dreams

Consistency should be the trademark of that which you do in life. I strive to be consistent with my 'daily' blog and many of you will find that I have not been of late. With your support, I want to devote more time to my writing. Lately I've been on the road and also had a wedding anniversary trip.

I have also started work on a related website to provide a few products to help inspire and impact you and those around you. I'm hopeful to be another helpful voice not only in written word of the internet, but also on your coffee cup, on your wall and in other means to help you on your path to greatness. I'll let you know more later.

Until then, believe in a dream, envision the possibility - nothing can destroy the dream but your own lack of faith in it. Have faith in your dreams and allow them to become real by becoming specific in your plans.

No comments: