Friday, June 08, 2007

What Time Is It?

Busy couple of days here and travelling tonight so I may not get to write for another day or so. I recently accepted a new job position within my company. Its a different kind of job but similar in nature to what I do now. I have been somewhat hard pressed to explain why I am making this change.

There are plenty of reasons why and of course the new challenges that I'll be faced with are exciting. A musical group from the 70's called YES wrote a song called Time and Word that has a lyric in it that tends to explain it. The lyric goes, "There's a time and the time is now and it's right for me, It's right for me, and the time is now."

The time is right for me and I'm making movement in my life, I'm making a change. It is the same thing I've said many times to many of you. To change your life, you need to create movement. There will never be a better time then now to do so. For me, that time has come.

No comments: