Friday, February 08, 2008

Attitude In Words

"Attitude In Words" the book is coming soon. I've written my first book and I am getting ready to publish. I'm excited about it being out there and more excited knowing that it may help millions of people out there improve their life.

Getting this book written was one of those 'first steps' that I have spoken about many times before. There are dreams that each of us envision, but it take us acting upon those visions at some point. What happens is that the vision becomes a reality - the finality of believing, acting and then realizing it.

First on the list of people that encouraged me is my wife Laura. She kept pushing me to make it a reality. She made sure that I understood this book would have a huge impact upon lots of people. Secondly are all of my kids, each one that has this touch of greatness and goodness in their lives. By watching them, I've learned so much from them; even at my age it is still possible to learn.

There are others that make a difference such as Dean Baker, a friend that gave me the final "poke in the back" to get it done. By the way, he makes some very good Beef Jerky that maybe one day you will be able to purchase. Dean and Jill Sweetman along with many others associated with them are a constant inspiration to me.

You need to find those people that can do the same thing in your life. Surround your self with inspriing and positive people. They will lift you during bad times, they will sustain you during the good times and your life will be enrichened.

So look forward to my first book, I'm excited and hope you will find it an inspiration as well.

No comments: