Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Faith in Tomorrow


Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.” -Victor Hugo

People ask me, "how do you manage to travel so easily in different countries?" My only answer is to just take it as it comes. It does not mean I don't plan and prepare for each trip. There is plenty of checking into what and where I am going.

When it comes down to it though, I see tomorrow through faith as opposed to worry. Faith that I did my preparation and faith that things will work out. I take the positive approach that things will go well, that if they don't I'm prepared to handle them. Much of this is believing in yourself and your own ability to overcome anything.

Those that see tomorrow through worried eyes will forever be destined to spend more time in the negative worrying and less time in being prepared. When things do not work out as planned, these people will expend their energy in complaint and worry. The reality is that energy is better used to resolve and carry through with life.

Ralph Waldo Emerson wrote, “Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in, forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day, you shall begin it well and serenely.”

Take on the new day in a positive way. Stop worrying so much and trust in your own ability to accomplish great things in your life.

The sun continues to rise each day, no matter what life sends our way. Approach it with great faith and a great attitude.

No comments: