"Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going to fast - you also miss the sense of where you are going and why." -Eddie Cantor
If you are interested, there is a website to answer the question, "Is it Christmas" yet?
Though you probably wouldn't know that several other holidays occur prior to it, including;
- Calan Gaeaf is the first day of winter in Wales on November 1.
- All Saints Day is also celebrated on November 1.
- Guy Fawkes Night is celebrated in the UK commemorating the anniversary of the Gunpowder Plot.
- Armistice Day is a remembrance holiday in the UK.
- Nativity Fast or the forty days before Christmas, St Philip's fast, Christmas fast, or winter lent or fast.
- Thanksgiving in the U.S. or better known as "Only 30 more days of Christmas shopping" occurs on the fourth Thursday in November.
Christmas is the big one for sure but there is plenty of life that occurs between now and then. It is not strictly a time for shopping, but a time for preparing, a time for connecting with others and a time for experiencing life.
Do not let the time slip by with a blur. Enjoy the moments of "being" with other people. Christmas will come soon enough.
Stay inspired my friends.