Monday, December 30, 2013

The Road Ahead


"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much." - Helen Keller

In a song called "Home" by Phillip Phillips, the opening lyric is "Hold on, to me as we go, as we roll down this unfamiliar road." And as we begin a new year, 2014 will have its share of hills, pot holes and stormy weather. Through each and every twist or triumph, we will be successful together.

I will do my best to motivate you.

I will do my best to inspire you.

I will do my best.

No matter the road we take, if we take it with others the journey will never be lonely. The journey will be exciting and fruitful because of our joined experience. The destination will wait for you so enjoy the road side distractions, the rambling conversations and the unexpected encounters.

Stay inspired throughout the year my friends.



No comments: