Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Welcome Dear Child


A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on.” ― Carl Sandburg

The world is waking this morning to another child, another chance of beauty and the wonders that life has to offer.

The world can be a cruel and ugly place if one wishes to view it that way. One can argue and believe their country or values are worse today then yesterday.

We can choose to believe that.

Or we can choose to believe otherwise.

We can choose to believe life is full of goodness and greater possibility each and every day. A budding flower in spring, fruit growing upon the vine, a child being born all offer proof that life continually offers hope and goodness.

I see hope and greatness in all of my children.

I see hope and greatness in all of my grandchildren.

I see as well that the world should go on.

And for our newest granddaughter Madilyn Rose, a rose from the south. May you dance and laugh and sing and love as your great grandmother Rose Marie did. As we all should.


Stay inspired my friends.

No comments: