Monday, December 01, 2014

Wrangling Life

Cowboy Roping Cow by G.A. Randall

Men will wrangle for religion, write for it, fight for it, die for it;
anything but live for it
” ~ Charles Caleb Colton

Every day you hear and read the discussions ranging over many subjects covering the spectrum of life. People will argue and try to convince others about those things important to them. On and on it goes, the dance of debate.

The quote from Charles Colton is quite applicable and not only to one's religion but everything in life. It serves as a reminder to me of how I should live my life. While I write books, gives speeches, argue my point; it is truly by living a good life I will be most convincing.

How you live your life reflects your beliefs more than all the words you speak. Now that I have written and tried to convince you with these words, I will head out and live those words. I know you will do the same.

Try to be a living example of what is good in this life. None of us, including myself are perfect. But we can try to live a good life and with that example, live for it.

Stay inspired my friends.

No comments: