Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Change Today Changes Tomorrow


The timeless in you is aware of life's timelessness. And knows that yesterday is but today's memory and tomorrow is today's dream.
Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet

Famed Irish novelist James Joyce wrote, "I am tomorrow, or some future day, what I establish today. I am today what I established yesterday or some previous day." How you created yourself yesterday is the person you are today and or course what you do today will establish the person you are tomorrow.

We are a product of what we have, are and will do each day.

Many of us make resolutions to change something in our lives. Or we tell ourselves, tomorrow I will change. But tomorrow comes and you remain the same with nothing being different.

We say we are going to do something, but nothing ever gets done.

So today should be the day in which we begin to shape the person who will wake up tomorrow a different person. And you can only do this by taking steps to make changes in your life today.

One first step. One change today. Each changes the you of tomorrow.

Stay inspired my friends!

No comments: