Friday, September 30, 2016

100 New Steps


Normal is an ideal. But it’s not reality. Reality is brutal, it’s beautiful, it’s every shade between black and white, and it’s magical. Yes, magical. Because every now and then, it turns nothing into something.” ― Tara Kelly

Life has its moments for all of us. I like to call it 'going through a season' to describe these changes. And like all moments it might be momentary or permanent in the impact it has on our daily life.

There is nothing normal in life. It is just life.

For me, I was able to complete my latest book and make it available to the public. It is a collection of my writings called 100 NEW STEPS, available on Amazon in both paperback and Kindle versions.

Yes, I would appreciate your comments on my new book, but I will say it was an effort to get this book out due to changes in my job. A lot more travel, responsibility and exciting changes now that EMC has been acquired by Dell Technologies. Exciting changes, exciting opportunity, but a new season is upon me.

And quite actually, I am fine with all of it.

What it effectively means is less time for writing each day. Less time to spend writing things that might have a positive impact on each of you. So it was important for me to get my latest book out there to help fill the gaps in my daily writing.

It means I need to find time to continue writing my next book, a semi-fictional story tentatively titled SEAT 12B. I have set my own deadline of spring 2017, just in time for the travel season. It is a story I am sure you will enjoy if I can adjust to my new season.

I will adjust as we all do.

Changes are going to occur for all of us. Job, relationships, money, health, and just about any other possibility can alter what we believe our 'normal' life is. So it becomes important to accept the changes, adjust to them and keep a positive outlook on your new life experiences.

What my hope for each of you is that you make the adjustment. That each of you can find the strength to enjoy your new normal. And that whatever comes your way, life will remain an event you enjoy because life is great gift we have been given.

May all your moments be more joyous than not.

Stay inspired my friends!

No comments: