Thursday, March 29, 2007

Expanding Your World

The following pictures are from a recent trip to Brussels. I feel privileged to have the opportunity to travel in my job function. I have seen so much of the world yet so little of it.


In every location that I go, there is a bit of it that I try to experience and bring back with me to share. It is my hope that my children will be able to personally see the places I have been. To experience the wonder of what this world has to offer.


If you can not travel, you can travel on the internet to far off places and see what different cultures and environments are like. You can expand your world by looking. Our time and technology have given us the ability to see things that older generations could only see in more limited formats.


The ability to move about and around the world are easier. There is a great landscape of discovery for each of us to grab hold of. It is said that the only great undiscovered area are the oceans. But not for you or me...we have a whole world that we have not seen.



Find new ways to search out this world, the landscape, the architecture and the people. You'll find so much to see, so much to enjoy when you expand your world of vision.

No comments: