Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Birthday Greetings

Happy Birthday to everyone that is having a birthday today. Most importantly, my wife - she is celebrating one and as with anyone you love, call that person, make it a point to wish them a healthy and love filled day.

Many of us attempt to minimize our own birth date, but as Ellen Glasgow said, "It is lovely, when I forget all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me." Remember someone and send them a card, a phone call or even a visit to remind them of how special they are.

So Happy Birthday to my wife and to everyone else on this the 30th of May, 2007. May there be many more for you and may there be many more for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your wife!!!! Hope the day is filled with lotsa happiness...have a great day and enjoy your special day!!!!