Saturday, June 20, 2009

Roll Away The Stone


I listened last night to a wonderful speaker name Jurgen Matthesius give a new perspective, at least for me, on letting go of our old ways. You know those things that you carry like a wagon full of stones, never letting go of past hurts or complaints.

He spoke on a Bible verse, John 11:38 in which Lazarus is raised from the dead. Now most readers know I do not get into religion in my writings. But this story told by Jurgen was a beautiful spin on letting go of those past issues. To "roll away the stone" and "step back out into the light" gives us a new life.

I will likely write more about this as it is still sinking in. It is a story that can help you get on with life and experience a renewed chapter of greatness. So if interested, pick up and read the verse and subsequent verses. Then sit back and think about all of the past things you drag along behind you.
_

No comments: