Thursday, August 20, 2009

Joseph William Primm

I have been taking a couple days off from writing as I attend the C3 Americas Conference. Just taking this time to refresh my spirit. I understand that reading my articles have become an accustomed daily thing for many of you. So I take it seriously when I fail to write during the weekday. You get something from reading them and I get something from writing.

Also, I have a big announcement today......

On AUGUST 19, 2009 my nephew Bill and his wife Kelli gave birth to their first son born last night. His grandparents, Jerry and Linda are excited and proud to say the least.

Joseph William Primm
7 lbs 3 oz
19 inches long

And with red hair, which makes him an exceedingly good looking kid!



JOSEPH - from Ioseph, the Latin form of Greek Ιωσηφ (Ioseph), which was from the Hebrew name יוֹסֵף (Yosef) meaning "he will add".

WILLIAM - from the Germanic name Willahelm, which was composed of the elements wil "will, desire" and helm "helmet, protection".

Joseph William Primm will add greatness and protection of others through out his life. Welcome to the world Joseph.
_

No comments: