Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Mending A Fishing Net


"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." -Henry David Thoreau

UPDATED ARTICLE: How To Mend A Fishing Net

I have had many people come to my web blog looking for ways to 'mend a fishing net'. Most times they end up with my article Mending Fishing Nets that speaks about keeping the 'network' of friends you have in life close and in repair.

But in fairness to those that have commented and are looking for a way to 'really' mend a fishing net, then I provide the following links below to sites that offer real tips on mending fishing nets.

It is a starting place for those in need of net repairing information. I don't receive any money if you click on the link. I just felt it necessary to give those that want that type of site, a link to get there.

And if you need some encouragement because your net is in bad need of repair; read some of my articles and see if it helps.

Mending a Net

DIY Fishing Tips: fishing net repair

How to Mend a Fishing Net

So come back and read a few articles on my site that will give you something to think about while mending your nets. It will help you strengthen the 'net' of friendships and life around you.

Happy Fishing
_

No comments: