Friday, April 19, 2013

Don't Hold Back


"Don't hold back - jump in every day with a great attitude. Now is the time." -Travis Brown

Not everyone has to go through traumatic or large life changing issues to get to a point of choosing a better life. For many people though it surely seems that way. I have no figures or colorful graphs to illustrate my point. But the human mind is such that it tends to take a very large knock in the head to make change.

I would tend to believe it has to do with our 'hard-headed' mindset when it comes to staying with one particular way of doing things. I was one that went through life with a single thought on how things worked and my path through it. I felt that positive attitude was the only thing I needed along with working hard. Just keep doing what I'm doing and it will all work out.

The thing we forget is that things change. Ways of getting through life need to constantly be evaluated, adjusted and different paths adopted. When we wear blinders, so much opportunity and possibility get missed.

Having a great and positive attitude is important. It also means looking for new ways, seeing potential in new ways. Being open to change will give you new opportunity for keeping your life on track. You adjust and change when finding life going the wrong way. Allow yourself to see new ways of doing things. Change causes movement and with movement the possibility of a better life.

Stay inspired my friends.

No comments: