Monday, November 11, 2013

Veteran's Day


...It is a proud privilege to be a soldier – a good soldier … [with] discipline, self-respect, pride in his unit and his country, a high sense of duty and obligation to comrades and to his superiors, and a self confidence born of demonstrated ability.” ―George S. Patton Jr.

To all who have served, are serving and sacrificed for our nation. Whether it be Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and in every branch of military service.

Thank You!

I thank my son, Staff Sgt Daniel Primm.

I thank my brothers, Jerry (Navy) and John (Army).

I thank my grand father, Lawrence Primm (Navy).

I thank my other grand father, Ralph Gale (Army).

I thank my father-in-law, Paul Schmidt (WW-II veteran, 34th Division, 168th).

I thank my brother-in-laws, Roy Carter (Navy) and Joe Schmidt (Navy).

I honor all of my relatives and friends that have served.

Honor those today with a simple thank you for placing your life and protection above their own. And stay inspired my friends.

No comments: