Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Ten 4 Five - Day Two


Be the one who nurtures and builds. Be the one who has an understanding and a forgiving heart one who looks for the best in people. Leave people better than you found them.” ― Marvin J. Ashton

Day two of my Ten4Five week where I am calling out those in my life who have made a difference to me, to many others and to simply say something nice about them. How is your Ten4Five challenge going?

Stay inspired my friends!

1. Pierluca Chiodelli

A robust and enthusiastic personality that exudes the best of what people should be. Your leadership is a constant thing for me to admire and emulate as my own career evolves.

2. Art Vasali

One of the smartest men I know when it comes to troubleshooting problems. The mentorship you provided to me and countless others remains the greatest learning experience I have ever had.

3. Siv Rintharamy

Even though you are my current manager, I am not sucking up to you. My career is evolving and your quiet, thoughtful leadership is teaching me the valuable lessons needed in this job.

4. Joe Bellone

There are many things I have learned from your leadership and the value of loyalty.

5. Doc Watson

A man true to your words and an early inspiration in my career. Your integrity and belief in others will always hold you up.

6. Jim McCarthy

Your enthusiasm for the job, for life and those around you is unparalleled.

7. Keith Snell

A friend that is one of the most knowledgeable, talented and actually quite funny people I know. I have learned and leaned on you in life, to that I am lucky to know one such as you.

8. David Moore

You are in my eyes a patient person who taught me the value of understanding the logic beneath the hyperbole of a situation. Your talents have taken you far and wide and continue to impact many others.

9. Dale Weaver

If I had to have a mentor showing me another version of a quiet demeanor when managing people, you are the one that I look to.

10. Gail Iskierka

My life has been filled with strong and smart women. You were the one that took a chance to hire me way back when and then provided the guidance needed to learn the job. Like many of the women in my life, each of you possess the skills, knowledge and determination to be a great success in life.

No comments: