Friday, April 03, 2015

As It Turns Out


"Pile up too many tomorrows and you’ll find that you have collected nothing but a bunch of empty yesterdays." - The Music Man

I believe that each of us as individuals have the ability to impact and inspire others. It can be a kind word, a simple gesture or helping in a major way, a person get through a troubling time. But many times we wonder if the timing is right to get involved.

It turns out that now is the perfect time.

It is interesting that one can find wisdom and inspiration from many unexpected sources. I've always believed that each of us as individuals have the ability to impact and inspire others. Throughout my day, I look for small bits of inspiration which push me to be a better person.

One such bit is a saying I heard quite some time ago. It is tied to a piece of old artwork that belongs to singer Lucinda Williams and on it says "as it turns out, now is the moment you've been waiting for." I have been searching for an image of that artwork to no avail to find the context of words and art together. It could be the artwork is not something I am meant to find.

Maybe we are meant to only find meaning in the words.

So without having first hand knowledge of the artwork or background to the quote, I can only decide for myself what the words mean. For me it is the idea that we are always waiting for things to happen for us. We wait for the time to be just right, the right place, the right conditions. The waiting is what prevents us from accomplishing our goals.

To make change or move forward in life, "as it turns out, now is that moment you've been waiting for." Go now and make movement in your life.

And stay inspired my friends.

No comments: