Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Send In The Clowns


Today is about forgetfulness, the kind that a sibling shouldn't have but does in a hectic life. Okay, now I'm starting to make excuses. It was A. A. Milne that said, "Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?” Well that is what I did a couple of days ago, started to think about calling my brother on his birthday and then....

What was it I was talking about again? Oh yeah, my brother John's birthday. Being that he is six years older then me, forgetfulness should be more akin to someone his age than mine.

So without further ado and before I forget again,

Happy Birthday To You, a few days ago !!
Happy Birthday To You, a few days ago !!
Happy Birthday dear John, a few days ago !!
Happy Birthday To You, a few days ago !!

Okay, I've paid my penance. Can I have my marbles back now?

P.S. Do clowns still bother you?


_

No comments: