Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Foot Prints Of Change


Today is the second day that distribution of my book grows to many more outlets. It is a neat process to follow and watch as its availability grows. Your own dreams will take time to grow and develop as well.

In the coming days, I will provide excerpts from the book. I will also look forward to hearing your comments. The ability to take a dream and develop it into thoughts and actions is in every one of you. Begin by simply doing something.

I began by writing one blog article. I developed my own style over time and as I wrote, I read more articles and books. Before I knew it, I had written hundreds of articles and worked through much of my thoughts for the second book.

So take a step forward and make movement in your life. Change something in your life and let it grow.
_

No comments: