Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Keep Smiling


"Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth." -Martin H. Fischer

Each of us, including me, get discouraged at times. Our work, our relationships, our lives can go through periods of frustration and disappointment. Many times it is simply circumstance finding its way onto the path we are walking.

For me the frustration is work at this time and I do know that this too shall pass. I do not blame the frustration on others but upon how I am responding to it. So with that, I will be taking a bit of my own medicine today.

When things get to a point when it seems all is lost, keep smiling and always look on the bright side of life.

Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best...
And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life...



So keep looking upon the bright side of life folks and stay inspired!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this post ... Thanks joe