Friday, January 01, 2016

Lifting The Sun


Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns it calls me on and on across the universe.” ― John Lennon

The last sunrise of 2015 presented itself to me as I flew home to Atlanta from Boston yesterday (12/31/2015). It was a slow rising daybreak which suddenly splashed a brilliant light exposing a wondrous blue sky.

Reminding us that our world will be here long after any of us.

The magnificence of the universe carries forth beyond our short lives. For the short time we are here, should we try to live in more peace, more kindness, more lovingness? For all we fight over, nature continues to shine brilliantly.

The same sun and blue sky will rise on the first day of 2016. It will rise at the start of each new day long after I am gone.

It will shine for all generations after me.

May the sun rise in peace among us rather than in fury.

May the days always shine for you.

And may each sunrise keep you inspired.

No comments: