Sunday, April 20, 2008

Attitude In Words



I have been on vacation the past few days and am recharged and ready to start writing again this week. This recent trip was a 'history' trip that I take annually with a few friends. We visit historical sites in a particular area of the country. No different then other years, the friendship and good times with my friends always refills my spirit.

The other good news is that my new book, "Attitude In Words" is now available for purchase. A great daily read for you that will certainly try to motivate and inspire you to greatness. All proceeds go to various charities that are of the kind which help others in life.

Open Road Missions
C3 Center
Pancreatic Cancer Research
Crohns and Colitis Foundation of America

Find a purpose to volunteer or contribute to - it only takes a first step.

No comments: